The house rules
Clear agreements form the basis of mutual trust and guarantee privacy and peace and quiet during your stay.
- At all times you will act with due diligence. Apply the simple principle of not doing here what you wouldn’t do at home.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the accommodation.
- Pets are not permitted.
- No parties or similar events.
- Camping is not permitted on the grounds.
- The furniture inside may not be moved around.
- Please keep the insect screens firmly shut to ensure undisturbed sleep at night.
- All doors are locked at night or in your absence for your own security.
- The central heating is controlled in time and temperature via a thermostat. If you would like the temperature to be adapted in the individual rooms, please change the thermostat temperature yourself.
- If you observe any damage or shortcoming on arrival, please inform us immediately.
- As the lessor, we reserve the right to access the rented property.Time of arrival and departure
Time of arrival and departure
- On the day of your arrival, the accommodation will be available as of 10u or by appointment
- There will be someone present to welcome you
- If we are unable to welcome you personally, we will agree with you where to find the key.
- On the day of your departure, please leave the accommodation by no later than 18:00.
- All the rooms must be tidy and swept. Please do not mop the floors.
- Final cleaning is included in the rental price.
- The used towels and bed linen are collected in the laundry baskets in the storage room near the showers.
- Empty the dishwasher.
- After consulting with you about your time of departure, there will be someone present to conclude your stay with you.
We insist on the waste being separated into non-recyclable waste, PMD (plastic, metal and drinks cartons), organic waste and paper.
The individual waste flows can be left in their respective bins, PMD and organic waste under the canopy of the barn.
Paper and cardboard are also collected separately there.
Glass, washed first, is immediately disposed of in the glass container under the canopy of the barn.
There are new garbage bags available in the storage area near to the showers.
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE HOUSE RULES